Monday, March 9, 2015

Slice of Life Day 9: The Day That Got Away From Me


It was one of those days that just got away from me.

It started this morning when I thought I was more on time than I actually was.

Then I got caught up catching up with coworkers after an unexpected 4 day weekend.

Even in my classes today I the time flew by as I was making up for lost snow days.

My planning block turned for me inputting grades to me rearranging my desks, which I don't even know how or why that happened.

Then after school I rushed home to walk the dog.

I met one of my bridesmaids at the bridal shop to have her dress fitted, and also to make an appointment for me to have my dress for my brother's wedding fitted.

We grabbed dinner which quickly turned into dinner and dessert.

Followed by grocery shopping, putting away the groceries, and packing lunches (yes I'm a good future wifey and pack his lunch for him occasionally).

I had about three other things to get done before finally sitting down to write this post. I have a feeling this day is setting a tone for the week considering every other day this week is looking just as busy as this one was.

Happy Monday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot to celebrate in your day. Your note about making your husband's lunch made me think back to my mom always waking up and making my dad's lunch. I love that memory in my mind but have not gotten into a habit of doing this for my own husband (except for a little bit soon after we were married).

    ReplyDelete